Case History - Milan Chamber of Commerce (PROMOS)
Client: Milan Chamber of Commerce (PROMOS)
Extensive online promotion campaign for leading portal of Italian products.
- Online campaign generated 100,000+ new visitors to the site within 10 months.
- Project gained significant exposure for artisans and manufacturers in the Lombardy region.
- Introduced suppliers to consumers, interior decorators, and retailers in North America.
When the Milan Chamber of Commerce was seeking a firm to promote their on-line directory of artisans and manufacturers from the Lombardy region, they contracted Webb Communications to create full online and off-line campaign targeting the North American market. The site, www.artisanexpo.com, is an extensive portal featuring numerous artisans, manufacturers, and designers located in the Lombardy region. The site is a "virtual trade fair" designed to promote the following product categories:
- Home Furnishings / Accessories
- Fashion / Textile
- Artisan Handicrafts
Webb Communications created a detailed media plan that included all of the following components:
- Targeted advertisements (print and online)
- Extensive search engine promotion campaign (targeting hundreds of keywords)
- E-mail promotion.
- Tracking of site visits associated with promotion.
- Creation of entry pages optimized for English language keywords and promotion.