Case History - Italian Trade Commission, Partnership-USA.com Website
Development of a database-driven information and promotion site for the Italian Trade Commission.
- Site provides detailed demographic, economic, and industry specific information about the 50 US states (in Italian).
- Site serves as an invaluable resource for Italian companies seeking to do business in the U.S. or learn more about prospective U.S. markets and partners.
The Italian Trade Commission retained Webb Communications to develop an extensive database-driven website containing hundreds of pages of text and graphic information (in Italian). The site (www.Partnership-USA.com) is extremely easy to navigate. Starting from an interactive (Flash-based) map page, users can select any U.S. state to access detailed information about the state's demographics, economic incentives, major industries, and other relevant statistics. Easy-to-read charts make it easy for visitors to see what industries are the most important in any state. All of the charts (bar charts and pie charts) are generated dynamically from information in the database.
Overall, the site is very easy for the Italian Trade Commission to keep up to date, because the vast majority of pages on the site can be updated by modifying a single database. Below is a quote from Director of the Italian Trade Commission in Atlanta, who was in charge of the Partnership-USA.com project when stationed in New York.
Our website provides a host of useful information to Italian companies through an eye - appealing graphic interface and easy to use on line database.
- Dott. Giovanni Bifulco - Director Italian Trade Commission Atlanta
Milan Chamber of Commerce (PROMOS)
Extensive online promotion campaign for leading portal of Italian products.
- Online campaign generated 100,000+ new visitors to the site within 10 months.
- Project gained significant exposure for artisans and manufacturers in the Lombardy region.
- Introduced suppliers to consumers, interior decorators, and retailers in North America.
When the Milan Chamber of Commerce was seeking a firm to promote their on-line directory of artisans and manufacturers from the Lombardy region, they contracted Webb Communications to create full online and off-line campaign targeting the North American market. The site, www.artisanexpo.com, is an extensive portal featuring numerous artisans, manufacturers, and designers located in the Lombardy region. The site is a "virtual trade fair" designed to promote the following product categories:
- Home Furnishings / Accessories
- Fashion / Textile
- Artisan Handicrafts
Webb Communications created a detailed media plan that included all of the following components:
- Targeted advertisements (print and online)
- Extensive search engine promotion campaign (targeting hundreds of keywords)
- E-mail promotion.
- Tracking of site visits associated with promotion.
- Creation of entry pages optimized for English language keywords and promotion.
Fiero Milano (The Milan Convention Center)
Online promotion campaign for major convention center in Milan, Italy.
- Search engine promotion.
- Targeted keyword optimization.
Fiero Milano, the Milan Convention Center, is one of the largest venues in the world for International conferences and exhibitions. Webb developed an online marketing campaign for this Italy-based convention center management company. The campaign included an extensive search engine promotion component, targeting businesses and individuals in the U.S. that are active in the trade show and convention marketplace. Webb Communications coordinated with the Italy America Chamber of Commerce (New York) to launch this Phase 1 promotion.